Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The last 25 songs played on my ipod

I have to update my music. This is the last 25 songs played on my ipod and they are mostly oldies but goldies.

1. The Cure – Friday I’m in love
2. The Kinks – Sunny Afternoon
3. The Jam – That’s Entertainment
4. Erik Satie – Gymnopedies
5. Beautiful South – Old Red Eyes is back
6. Talking Heads – This must be the place
7. Ash – There’s a star
8. Pulp – Something Changed
9. Neil Young – Only love can break your heart
10. Ash – Candy
11. Lloyd Cole – Forest Fire
12. U2 – Beautiful Day
13. Stone Roses – [Song for my] Sugar Spun Sister
14. Fun Loving Criminals – Scooby Snacks [Schmoove version]
15. The Church – Under the Milky Way
16. The Las – There she goes
17. Lloyd Cole – Rattlesnakes
18. One Dove – Breakdown
19. 10CC – Dreadlock Holiday
20. The Beatles – One after 909
21. The Beatles – A Day in the Life
22. Beautiful South – Gold as Gold
23. Violent Femmes – Blister in the sun
24. Dolly Parton – Here you come again
25. Daft Punk - Voyager

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah but you have excellent choice is 'real' music! thinking of new stuff, I have a blog called http://MusicTipping.com