Sunday, February 08, 2009

Irish Blog Awards 2009

I AM delighted to have made it through to the first cull in the Irish Blog Awards into the long lists and in three categories, Best Personal Blog, Best Photoblog and Best Blog Post. There's also the group blog nomination for Dublin Blog which I am proud to be part of. I am chuffed to bits, so thanks for the nominations and for my getting this far.

Do take some time to check out all the other blogs nominated, you will find many crackers. The sponsors of all the categories also deserve credit for supporting the awards, so do check out the people responsible for the categories I'm in and they are Pixie, Bubble Hits, Microsoft Ireland's Developer and Platform Group and Dine to Meet. (You can find all the others on the Irish Blog Awards website.

The awards week/end are coming up fast, and like others we are planning the weekend in Cork, can't wait it should be mighty craic.

IBA09-Nominated-180

No comments: