Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I THOUGHT I would post more (ehm at least once) over Christmas, but between the festivities, sleeping and a bad cold that floored me for nearly three days I just haven't had a chance - I am working on a review of the year here just give me a day or two on that. In the meantime I thought I should take the time this evening to wish you all a very Happy New Year.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by, commented, linked to and everything else throughout 2008. I am planning a refit here early in the New Year once I can nab someone who knows what they are doing on Wordpress to show me what to do. So for 2008, some 200 posts and 1600 pics on Flickr thats it, and here's to 2009.

Sunset through Phoenix Park

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to meet you again and really get to know you in 2008.

I look forward to seeing you in Cork next month!

Red Mum said...

@grannymar we did have a good laugh at our various meet-ups this year. And looking forward to more next year :) Happy New Year to you too.

Annah said...

Stunning photo of the reflection.... Just came across your blog, love it!

Happy New Year