Sunday, November 11, 2007

Half-sitting half-lying

WELL I am now half-sitting half-lying on the sette with the laptop on my lap, it is as light as a feather, a glass of wine is poured and I am about to watch the second half of the last episode in series one of Heroes.

If my aching bones don't stop yelling soon I might not enjoy it, course in a couple of weeks I will have a bath to soothe my aching body. All the laundry is washed and my living room resembles a Chinese laundry as clothes are hung on every thing possible to dry and as with the bath in a couple of weeks, there will be no more launderettes, yeharrrrr, and radiators on which to dry clothes if I want. The heater is plugged in and of course in a couple of weeks I will only need to turn on the central heating.

Kinda makes it all worth it, doesn't it. And I cannot wait to have a housewarming/early birthday party in the new house, with a real Christmas tree in the corner now that I won't have industrial strength carpet tiles to grapple with to brush/vacuum up pine needles. I seriously cannot wait.

As an aside work on my domain has ceased, but I'll resurrect it shortly when I get a chance to get back to it.

No comments: