Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm back

WELL I am back from my holidays! And yesterday I started back to work and what a day to start back. By lunchtime everything has gone bananas, the media were camped outside head office and the phones were hopping. I was also getting messages from people saying 'what a day to go back to work'. And it was. In keeping with my 'no work on the blog' rule I'll leave it there but you can imagine the day.

I have one or two things more I want to post on Turkey which I'll get done over the next day or two and will probably focus on photographs more than anything else. More later.

Thanks for all the comments while I was away, I'll have to go back and recheck them. I also have a phenomenal amount of blogs to catch up on. So until later bye for now.

1 comment:

The Great Wee Azoo said...

What a dull old fool that Bunny Rabbitt is. They'll doubtless replace him with another dull reactionary fool. I have a hangover. Welcome home.