Friday, April 28, 2006

Young Wan doesn't want Bebo page

I JUST gave the Young Wan the news that I had relented and would allow her to set up a Bebo page and can you believe it, she doesn't want one...

Was this down to my talk/s on it, reading my column, or some mad maturity spurt?

While I would like to think it was any of the above I think it has more to do with the fact that she has since discovered that half of her teachers are on Bebo.

She is happy enough to use the false 14-year-old pretend profile that I established just to check out her pals, and I'll let her while I am watching.

Young people are mad.

Oh and full marks to the Young Wan for scoring full marks in a French test, the only one to do so in her class. From having an awful start to the week with the Young Wan acting all bold, I am sitting here on a sunny Friday afternoon before a bank Holiday weekend delighted.

Tecnhorati tags:

No comments: