Sunday, August 28, 2005

Listing the seven things that...

I HAVE been memed by Colm Bracken from In Fact Ah and Janine from Wysiwyg.

I am not very good at lists, cos I change my mind so much about the top slots, but this is as definitive a list as I can come up with for these subject matters.

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die (well more hoping and wishing)

1. Visit Egypt and the pyramids.
2. Buy a lovely house.
3. I plan to win the lottery to buy the above house in Dublin.
4. Make an incredible dark room/ photography suite in my lovely new house.
5. Travel around the world for an long-extended period of time.
6. Belt out a song (well) on stage with a band.
7. Hold an exhibition of my photographs and sell the lot. (wishful thinking)

Seven things I can do

1. I am sometimes a source of useless information.
2. Sometimes I am also a source of useful information.
3. I can be good in a crisis just ask Tetra
4. I am an fair to middlin cook.
5. I can spot a teenager lying from a mile away.
6. I can give the worst dirty look in the world.
7. I make a mean marguerita.

Seven things I can not do

1. I cannot play a musical instrument, apart from the tin whistle and the way I play it doesn’t count.
2. I cannot drive.
3. I cannot stand heights, whatsoever, at all.
4. I cannot sing despite doing so often.
5. I cannot drink Sambuca or Southern Comfort *retch*.
6. I cannot drink Guinness either.
7. I cannot abide rudeness.

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex

1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Sense of humour
4. Intelligence
5. Charm
6. Smell
7. Confidence

Seven things I say the most

1. BOLLOX!!!!!
2. Is your room tidy?
3. Have you brought the dog for a walk yet?
4. Don’t you be cheeky!
5. How many times do I have to repeat myself?
6. Turn that music DOWN!
7. What are you up to?
God I am even boring myself there.

Seven Books I love

1. Maybe the Moon, Armistead Maupin
2. In Cold Blood, Truman Capote
3. The Clockwinder, Anne Tayler
4. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Ken Kesey
5. To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
6. The Firebrand, Marion Zimmer Bradley
7. All the Harry Potter series (hangs head in grown-up shame)

Seven people I would like to see take the quiz - whoever would like to, feel under no pressure! Boliath, Doris, Steve of Wittering Heights, Dora, Trixibell, Andrea Knapp and KTBuff.



7 comments:

Fi said...

I accept the Tag RM however it might take me while to get to it!

Emma in Canada said...

I'm thrilled to see that quiz getting around. Amazing how many people United Irelander got that one out to.

Red Mum said...

I've seen that, I've watched it pop up again and again on PlanetoftheBlogs.com and Irishblogs.ie.

Delia said...

8-D

thordora said...

and we're all suckers for them too...

I'll be doing it, but it might take awhile-long weekend here, and I intend to spend the LEAST amount of time on the computer as possible!

Happy back to school!!!!

Doris said...

Just to say - I will get around to this at some point.... :-)

thordora said...

doing it today...