Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Feckin Blogger bugs

blogday


Graphic borrowed from Huguito on Flickr, more on Blog Day in the previous post below this post.


The first paragraph of the last entry is NOT what I wrote at all, fecking blogger bollox, I was saying how BackSeat Driver had posted onto his blog about this pic.

Firstly it said when I went to save my orginal post which made sense it said, 'sorry your html is incomplete'. Then when I sorted that out, it apparently cannot find my blog and somehow changed the wording on my first paragraph leaving out a whole line and messing up the links.

I think because I had links in it that Blogger went a little screwy.

So apologies to BackSeatDriver http://backseatdrivers.blogspot.com/ for appearing to not link to his piece properly, I so tried. I don't even know if this will work. So here's fingers crossed.

No comments: