Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trinity - 365

RIGHT I am going to attempt to do a mega catch-up on my 365 project. I may stop doing thes ecatchup posts because it is very easy to lose photographs given the amount I can take in a week between work and my own stuff. Take the last weekend as an example, I took at a rough guess about 1500 pics all of which have to be processed and that would be fair enough if it was my full time job. As it isn't I have to process as I can; even with work photographs there are only so many I can do when the phones are ringing, emails have to be responded to and acted upon and things are generally busy.

Anyway I am resolving to get back to posting this series as quickly as I can, home and work permitting. Thats the plan and I *ahem* hope to stick to it :)

First up is from March 6th and was taken in Trinity. I must also change my way home to vary the pics a little, though I am delighted with the brighter evenings coming in, it technically should make things a little easier.

March 6 365

No comments: