Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One last post on the election, count pictures

[EDIT: 14:18] To include McDowell pic for Fiona, its at the bottom.

I was at the election count over the weekend in both the RDS and then up in Portmarnock for the Dublin North count. Here's some of the pics. I took lots and lots and don't want to make them public on Flickr or I will completely inundate Irishblogs.ie with a deluge of count pictures.

If you are interested in seeing more and have a Flickr account, add me as a friend on Flickr and once I add yourself then you'll be able to see them. If you are already a friend you can see them here. (There's even one of McDowell leaving politics!)

Counts are fascinating and exciting business, I hope the pics give you a flavour of the day. Oh and yes I was depressed at the outcome, I think Twenty puts it eloquently.

DSC_0200

DSC_0140

DSC_0011

DSC_0376

DSC_0028

DSC_0438

DSC_0087

DSC_0001

DSC_0403

DSC_0517

515397753_48cbc225af_o

1 comment:

Fiona de Londras said...

:-( Put up the one of McDowell leaving politics here please?

<--- flicker account free person !