Monday, May 08, 2006

Podge and Rodge classic quotes

I RECEIVED this on email this morning, for all you Podge and Rodge fans.

Podge and Rodge

In honour of the end of the First Season of the Podge and Rodge show here are some top quotes ........ Careful now

You’re as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit……..

He thinks manual labour is a Spanish musician……….

As funny as a burning orphanage………

He's so camp, he shites tent pegs…………

I'm as sick as a plane to Lourdes……….

She had a face on her that would drive rats from a barn……..

Sweatin' like a pedophile in a Barney suit……….

I'd crawl a million miles across broken glass to kiss the exhaust of the van that took her dirty knickers to the laundry. ?????

A mickey the size of a double-value can of Right Guard……….

Jaysus, she could breastfeed a crèche…………

Mother Teresa wouldn’t kiss her………..

A sniper wouldn't take her out………..

Jaysus, ya wouldn't ride her into battle……..

If I'd a bag of bruised willies I wouldn't give her one………

She has a face on her like a bulldog that's just licked piss off a nettle…….

She wouldn't get a kick in a stampede………

If I'd a garden full of Mickey’s I wouldn't let her look over the wall…….

She grabs that pole like Brian Kennedy in a mickey factory……

Technorati tags:

3 comments:

Violet said...

Sounds like a highly intelligent show - pity we don't get it here in NZ.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs! from an Irish Girl in London (sent it on to the guys in my office... they probably don't get it!!!!) ;)

Anonymous said...

XD I love Rodge and Podge but since I moved to Scotland we can only get it on one channel...and we rarely get it! Thanks :D