Friday, February 20, 2009

Irish Blog Awards Friday - 365

WELL we have been in Cork since early this afternoon and are now in the hotel room taking it easy for an hour before heading downstairs to meet those who are here tonight as well. Of course we were not the only bloggers on the plane, Phil and Sinead were on our flight also and we met in the Hotel with Sharon and Andy (there were others but I don't know if they have blogs). So things are shaping up well.

So here's today's 365, well more than one. I had one of those journeys where someone was hauling at the seat the whole way, then I saw the hand, then I photographed the hand (by pointing the camera the wrong way round), then I realised I had also captured the man himself, oops.

Cork bound

DSC_0023

Going to Cork

5 comments:

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

God. Don't you just want to snap that hand right off? Who the fuck does he think he is!? I hate planes, way too much personal space invasion. Don't get me started on arm rests...

Red Mum said...

Ha I laughed out loud when you said arm rests, I had one of those silent wars with the man beside me, first time I have done it and won :)

Anonymous said...

That would drive me insane.

Anonymous said...

he looks slightly terrified!

Brightspark Dublin said...

The pic of his hand is great - real sinister.. then you see the scared looking old face...